2009年8月27日星期四

stupid post



today,went to pudu bought some revision books..
><
chinese,maths,english and bm only..
but i know although how hard i study~
i also wont get A in my PMR..
just hope i can pass every subject..
study hard keii..! =]

stupid holiday..
stay at home everyday~
face to pc,tv or phone only..
boringboringboringboringboring
not allow to go anywhere because H1N1~
"big sighs"

whatthefuckwhatthefuck..!
can you try to dun do somethings to make me angry?!
fcuking angry+no mood now..!
if i scold you,you sure give me many stupid reason..
blablablablabla..
then i cant angry lo? cant got any feelings?
you tot im robot?!!!
you're over douglas tai..!
how many times you do that to me..!
how many timw i told you i dun like..!
you must inform me everythings!
you failed at all..!

没有评论: