2009年8月9日星期日

the keii's big day

the KEII's birthday day..!

first,
thx all my frens celebrated for me..
thx all my frens wish for me..
thx jacq and jun lun bought me the rabbit..
thx my darlings bought me the vincci watch..
i like it so much..

second,
thx my family celebrated for me..
we eat steambot at home..
sweet family..peace~

3rd,
thx my babe duck celebrated for me..
he bought me a pair of rings..
although after worked he was very tired..
he also came my house..
acc me to time square for a movie..
touch..TT

[some pictures]

0808.2009
we went to time square for a movie..
追影
funny movie..><
i found an umbrella at my bro's cupboard..
mickeyyyyy..=]
so cute..
my mom bought me this carrot pencil box..
haha..so cute..thanks mom..

0708.2009 [night]
my friends celebrated for me at CONG HENG restaurant..
hehe..ate alot.. ><
after that,they planned to push my face to the cake..
TT
they always play that..
look calvin and derek..!!
laugh like evil..geeeeee~
i keep beg them dun do that..
at last, kum took the cake slap to my face..==
all cream..it so hard to wash.. :'C
see their face..look so happy..


jacq and jun lun bought me
my darlings bought me

0708.2009 [afternoon]
after school,my dalings planned to celebrate
my bday and dix's bday at pavilion's [sakae] sushi..
i kept force simon ate sushi~
funnyfunnyfunnyfaceeeeeeeee
after we ate..we walk a round..
1,we went to vincci bought the watch..
2,went to foever 21..
3,S&J~
4,tired..went to wong kok restaurant yam cha..
we found a part-time work at wong kok..! =]
but they haven't call us yet..
1 hour= five bucks..
haha..xD if got work then good..!
i like to work..got money..$$$
always at home so boring..
i always draw this..nice?
i think this is the bigest bear bear in the work..
sososososo big..OMGGGGG..
in parkson..gogogo..
go find it..! =]
suz and me..
yuz and me
stupid simon..
birthday boy..! dixxon
happy bday to you
happy bday to you
happy bday to dixxon
happy bday to you
wish all the best to you..
dixxon's cake..
mine..^^ blueberry..my fav~

==
i found it in taxiiii..
omg..at car also x~x~..
really so 激情啊
年轻人就是爱尝试!
车震hor..?weeeweee~


没有评论: