2009年8月5日星期三

bitch!

bitch..!
listen, DO NOT TOUCH MY BOY..
*10 reason*

1, you not enough pretty [ i didnt say im pretty ]
2, you not enough tall [ ya, im taller than you ]
3, you not enough young [ peace..^^ im younger than you ]
4, your face not enough noob [ douglas love my noob face ]
5, you cook not enough delicious [ douglas only like to eat GOOD foods ]
6, you's apparel not enough class [ i didnt say my apparel so class ]
8, I HATE YOU [ this is the point..! ]
9, you not me [ 2nd point..! ]
9.1, you have no my fat face [ douglas love my fat face ]
9.2, you have no my height [ =X ]
9.3, you have no my teeths [ douglas love my teeths ]
9.4, you have no my body [ douglas love my body ]
9.5, you have no my ASS [ douglas love my ass ]
9.6, you have no my BUST [ douglas love my bust ]
9.7, you have no my skin colour [ douglas love my skin colour ]
9.8, you have no my voice [ douglas like to hear my voice ]
9.9, you smile no enough sweet [ douglas like to see i smile ]
10, YOU FAIL AT ALL..你没资格..

you serious shit..!
you tot you everyday can see my douglas's face..
then he will fall in love with you..?!
nonono..IMPOSSIBLE~
douglas love keii only..
and im KEII..! you're not..
so..faster give up..!
dun hurt yourself, 大姐姐 =X

没有评论: